[OS X TeX] Problems with the Editor in TeXShop

Patrick Woolsey pw.list at barebones.com
Thu Jul 28 22:24:21 CEST 2005

"Axel E. Retif" <axretif at igo.com.mx> sez:
>El 7/27/05 1:03 PM, "Francesco Costanzo" <costanzo at engr.psu.edu> escribió:
>> I writing to report an annoying bug in TeXShop (I am using version
>> 2.03) that sometimes causes lines of text to appear and disappear as
>> one moves the cursor vertically through a document.
>This is an issue that Bruno Voisin and Gary L. Gray have dealt with in this
>mailing list.
>It is not a TeXShop bug, but it rather seems to be a Tiger (very annoying
>indeed) bug.
>It does happen to me in TeXShop, Mail, Entourage, BBEdit, etc.

Hmm, I've never seen this in BBEdit or any of my other apps, nor to the
best of my knowledge have we gotten any reports about such a problem.

If Axel or anyone else who's observed this behavior in BBEdit could please
send a note to <support _at_ barebones.com> describing the symptoms plus
the app version and display font you're using, so that we can investigate,
I'd very much appreciate it.

 Patrick Woolsey  /  Director of Technical Services
Bare Bones Software, Inc.                        <http://www.barebones.com>
P.O. Box 1048, Bedford, MA 01730-1048