[OS X TeX] Problems with the Editor in TeXShop

Francesco Costanzo costanzo at engr.psu.edu
Wed Jul 27 20:03:33 CEST 2005

Hi There:

I writing to report an annoying bug in TeXShop (I am using version
2.03) that sometimes causes lines of text to appear and disappear as
one moves the cursor vertically through a document. I have not been
able to replicate the problem in a reliable way, although it seems to
occur more often if I happen to work with a split window.

Has anyone seen this? If yes, has anyone pinned down the cause of the

Francesco Costanzo
Associate Professor

Engineering Science and Mechanics Department
The Pennsylvania State University
212 Earth and Engineering Sciences Bldg.
University Park, PA 16802-1401

Phone:   (814)863-2030
Fax:     (814)863-7967
mailto:costanzo at engr.psu.edu