[OS X TeX] Install Package minutes

Marek Stepanek mstep at t-online.de
Sun Jul 24 08:50:40 CEST 2005

On 23.07.2005 18:18, "Adam R. Maxwell" <amaxwell at mac.com> wrote:

> On Jul 23, 2005, at 09:08, Marek Stepanek wrote:
>> Maarten I am blushing, because I asked a faq. I never installed a
>> package
>> like this. Sorry to this list.
> No need to apologize for installation or OS X problems, IMO.  In
> addition to Maarten's correct advice, you may find it easier (in
> future) to install the MikTeX package, if it's available.  The
> TCOBrowser program that I wrote (free as in speech and beer) allows
> you to do this by double-clicking the little brown package icon, and
> it can extract to a folder of your choice for a manual install, or
> extract directly to ~/Library/texmf.
> -- Adam

Thank you Adam for your suggestion, but I am on Macintosh and I am lucky to
be :-) Or is there a part for Mac, perhaps the TCOBrowser, you are speaking
of (what is this beast meaning ?)

______ Marek_Stepanek  mstep_[at]_PodiumInternational_[dot]_org ______
_________________ http://www.PodiumInternational.org _________________