[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.3.1 and Nisus (LinkBack)

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jul 23 17:01:20 CEST 2005

Howdy,

I've been playing with LaTeXiT 1.3.1 and Nisus Express 2.5b1 using
LaTeXit via Services and also via Drag and Drop to check alignment or
in-line maths and LinkBack behavior. If I use the Services Menu Item
to make an in-line equation (i.e., write the equation within Nisus,
select it and choose the in-line item from the Services Menu) the
equation does seem to come with the proper baseline alignment (well,
maybe it doesn't take into account the extra 0.5pt I've added around
the border) but I don't get any LinkBack. If I Drag and Drop the
baseline alignment is gone (not too surprising) but the LinkBack works.

I'll be using LaTeXiT mostly for figure text and equations so it is
wonderful for most of my work.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>