[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.3.1 released

Pierre Chatelier pierre.chatelier at club-internet.fr
Thu Jul 21 23:29:44 CEST 2005

> It does indeed work.  I did notice that changes to the preamble do
> not take effect unless I quit and restart the application (I'm
> using the panther version).  For example, if I change from
> \usepackage{fourier} to \usepackage{mathpazo} LaTeXiT uses the
> utopia font until I quit and restart, then the palatino font is
> used.  A minor nit.  Thanks for the cool app.

Any modification to the default preamble does not affect currently
open windows, since their would be the risk to overwrite some
modifications the user has made in them.
However, you do not have to restart the application; just open a new
document like in any application (Command-N).

Regards,

Pierre
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>