[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.3.1(Panther version) font question

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jul 20 21:55:35 CEST 2005

Am 20.07.2005 um 20:05 schrieb Pierre Chatelier:

> Do I really need \normalsize ? Isn't \selectfont sufficient ?

\selectfont select a particular fontfamily from a particular fontseries
in a particular fontshape and in a particular fontencoding. No size and
line spacing chosen yet. So \normalsize\selectfont is necessary to make
font choice at the given size active.

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've
always worked for me."
		-- Hunter S. Thompson