[OS X TeX] OT: eps2eps and fonts

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Jul 17 01:05:33 CEST 2005

Le 17 juil. 05 à 00:26, Peter Dyballa a écrit :

>> I found where it lives <http://gisle.aas.no/perl/>, but how is it
>> installed: simply but putting it somewhere in $PATH (like at /usr/
>> local/bin)?
>
> NOOOOO!!! Not that.
>
> I meant the ps2epsi that comes with Ghostscript. You should have it
> already! (which ps2epsi)

Thanks Peter. For some reason I had read eps2epsi, not ps2epsi.
You're correct: there's a ps2epsi in /usr/local/bin/, and it does
solve the problem: the EPS file processed by ps2epsi is indeed opened
successfully by Illustrator CS2 (after changing the extension
to .eps, as Illustrator refuses to see a .epsi file).

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>