[OS X TeX] hyperref

Armin Goralczyk agoralczyk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 23:18:43 CEST 2005

Am 10.07.2005 um 18:12 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> On Jul 10, 2005, at 10:36 AM, Armin Goralczyk wrote:
>

>> Hi
>> I decided to use the hyperref package, but I ran into some
>> troubles. Any help is much appreciated since I cannot figure it
>> out myself. When I use hyperref with all the other packages I need
>> it doesn't build a tree-like bookmark structure but appends the
>> next entry to the previous one no matter if the next is a chapter
>> and the previous is a subsection, like this:
>> |_ Chapter 1
>>  \_ Section
>>   \_Section
>>    \_ Subsection
>>     \_ Chapter 2
>>      \_section
>>       \_section
>> If I omit all other packages but hyperref the bookmarks are
>> ordered correct, like this:
>> |_ Chapter 1
>> |\_Section
>> |\_section
>> | \_Subsection
>> \_Chapter 2
>>  \_section
>>   \_section

> Howdy,
>
> After downloading the fltpage package the demonstration file
> compiled fine on my system; no errors from hyperref. I added a
> Table of Contents and that is being displayed properly on my
> system. Note that the default margins in the book class are
> assymetric between even and odd pages; could that be what you were
> seeing?
>
> How old is your TeX system? Do you have the i-installer version
> (gwTeX)?
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest.com)

Hi
I have tetex installed via fink. I think it should be the latest
version (tetex-3.0-1) (How do I check?).
pdfeTeX 3.141592-1.21a-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.4)
from he log:
(/sw/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/hyperref/hyperref.cfg
File: hyperref.cfg 2002/06/06 v1.2 hyperref configuration of TeXLive
and teTeX
)
*hyperref using default driver hpdftex*
(/sw/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/hyperref/hpdftex.def
File: hpdftex.def 2003/11/30 v6.74m Hyperref driver for pdfTeX
/sw/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/hyperref/nameref.sty
Package: nameref 2003/12/03 v2.21 Cross-referencing by name of section
\c at section@level=\count140
)
Is this the information you need?
Could this be the fault of fink's tetex ditribution?
Should I try it with the gwTex?
I don't think it has to do with the book class because if the other
packages are omitted but class is still book it works fine.
Thank you
--
Armin Goralczyk, Guttmannstr. 4, Appartment 2615, 76307 Karlsbad,
Germany

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>