[OS X TeX] [ANN] TCOBrowser-0.84

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jul 10 22:36:46 CEST 2005

Am 10.07.2005 um 16:37 schrieb Adam R. Maxwell:

>> This happened when I first launched TCOBrowser 0.84 and the README
>> opened too. I can reproduce it now ...
> I don't see it here, but I'll check into it.

I'm terribly sorry, Adam, I forgot these two charaters: ``'t´´ -- I
*can't* reproduce it annymore! That should have been my message ...

> Well, it was a lame how-to, but this last try was almost correct.
> Sorry, I forget how confusing IB is if you're not used to the thing.
> In MainWindow.nib, you should see a gray square with "View" on it, and
> below that it says "Web drawer".  Double-click that to open the
> drawer's content view, and single-click on the gray "WebView1" that
> appears.  Use cmd-shift-i to get info, then choose "Attributes" from
> the inspector panel.  You should have a checkbox then for "Enable
> plug-ins".

I found it now and I could switch them off -- with the result that I
can't see PDF. I think the plug-ins need to be enabled and one needs to
use the Schubert IT PDF Browser Plugin.

"If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, then
the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."
                               -- Weinberg's Second Law.