[OS X TeX] New Modified Pdftricks Package

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jul 10 19:09:10 CEST 2005

Howdy,

I just uploaded a new version of my modified pdftricks.sty package.
Besides all the previous changes to the processing steps for the
figure files (to get the Boundingbox correct) and setting the default
font size (along with options to change that) I've added two new
options.

One allows you to set the document class for the figure files. This
will be handy for forcing the use of font sizes not normally
available in the default `article' class. The second allows you to
set the fonts size to any value that is ``legal'' for a given
document class. These are set using the ``standard'' key=value
method. E.g.

\usepackage[docclass=memoir,ptsize=9pt]{pdftricks}

will put the first line

\documentclass[9pt]{memoir}

in each of the generated figure files. The default values (no
`=value' given) are `article' and `10pt' respectively. The older 10,
11 and 12 options for forced point sizes are still available but are
deprecated.

As usual, please let me know of any problems.

Oh, yeah... grab the modified pdftricks as the file NewPdftricks.zip
on my download site <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2/>.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>