[OS X TeX] wrapfig and latex/pdflatex

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Sat Jul 9 22:29:47 CEST 2005

On Jul 9, 2005, at 03:53 , Jonathan Nicholl wrote:

> On 9 Jul 2005, at 11:42, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>

>> My dictionary seems to be quite old, and the usual place I browse
>> for an unknown English word doesn't know it either: what is
>> ``skankier´´ meaning? I *know* skunks ...
>>

> ‘Skanky’ means dirty, ‘skankier’ dirtier. In particular, it
> connotes unwashed underwear. Googling gives
>
> http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?date=20000620

Is the Internet a great place, or what?  Thanks for picking up my slack.

Peter: I had looked at the logs, but since I'm not familiar enough
with debugging this kind of stuff, I had no clue what I was looking
at or for.

Donald did, though, and the logs were what put him on the track.

Regards,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-at-Large