[OS X TeX] wrapfig and latex/pdflatex

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Jul 9 12:42:48 CEST 2005

Am 09.07.2005 um 07:04 schrieb Justin C. Walker:

>> I've got a more recent install from Gerben on a 10.4.1 system, and
>> the problems there are even skankier (so I won't go into them here).
>
> remains a problem with 'latex'; I will poke around in the ashes and
> see if I can make sense of what I see.

Have you tried to compare both log files? Could be there is a
difference in the loading sequence of STY or CLS files, could be
TeXShop sets the TeX runtime environment on purpose which would explain
this ...

My dictionary seems to be quite old, and the usual place I browse for
an unknown English word doesn't know it either: what is ``skankier´´
meaning? I *know* skunks ...

--
Greetings

   Pete