[OS X TeX] \textcolor and newpage problem

Robert Sekuler sekuler at brandeis.edu
Sat Jul 9 05:33:34 CEST 2005

I use TexShop on Tiger, and I've encountered into a problem using
\textcolor.  When I use \textcolor to alter the color of some text,
that alteration works but
seems to be reset, and the text reverts to black, if the text spills
over onto a new page.

Was wondering if people on the list have seen this, and if there is a
fix (other than the ugly fix of inserting a \textcolor command at
each new page break).

Robert Sekuler
Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience
Volen Center for Complex Systems
Brandeis University  MS-013
Waltham MA 02454

'If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so
simple we couldn't.'

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>