[OS X TeX] font install July 6

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jul 7 01:27:24 CEST 2005

Am 07.07.2005 um 00:44 schrieb Charles Chapman Pugh:

> My question  --  how?

I just tried twice fontinst, once with with 'plain TeX' and second time
with a simple fontinst.engine -- and it worked both times!

I think you should just ``\input fontinst.sty´´ with no need to copy
anything ... but you should remove the the folder
charlespugh/Library/teTeX though!

A better setup is this, that too creates a MAP file for updmap (you
should copy Csc.map afterwards into
charlespugh/Library/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/updmap, a folder or tree of
folders you'd have to create first, on the command line in Terminal as
``mkdir -p ~/Library/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/updmap´´, where you have to
run ``sudo updmap --nohash --enable Map=Csc.map´´ too to make teTeX
system notice the new MAP file)

\input fontinst.sty
\recordtransforms{Csc.recs}
\latinfamily{Csc}{}
\endrecordtransforms
% And now to the MAP file!
\input finstmsc.sty
\resetstr{PSfontsuffix}{.pfb} % otherwise it uses .pfa
\input Csc.recs
\donedrivers
\bye

--