[OS X TeX] Update to *EXP* TeX i-Package. pdfTeX 1.30.0-rc2-2.2

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jul 5 10:37:11 CEST 2005

Am 05.07.2005 um 07:55 schrieb Gerben Wierda:

> The *EXPERIMENTAL* TeX i-Package now has pdfTeX 1.30.0-rc2-2.2, which
> has been added to TL today. Please redo your testing.

I'm downloading and installing ...

Should I still trace and report yesterday's pdfTeX bug?

Yesterday in formats selection xetex was offered -- it only can't be
made because XeTeX seems still to be an add-on, so its choice is
offered a bit too early.

Although I've chosen TL2005 I get explained that a tl2004 layout was
found -- someone with weaker nerves could panic!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

"engineer: a mechanism for converting caffeine into designs"

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>