[OS X TeX] i-installer and autotrace

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Tue Jul 5 08:44:02 CEST 2005

On Jul 5, 2005, at 08:25, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Does work here. A very minor thing I forgot yesterday: the window of
> the potrace experimental i-Package in i-Installer has retained the
> title "autotrace tracing program".

There were a few more glitches still. The default repository mentioned
was an autotrace i-Package (but that is no problem when you open via an
i-Directory) and the dependencies of autotrace were also still there as
well as one time in teh Readme.

How the potrace i-Package came about is not so difficult to guess.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>