[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Jul 4 20:20:42 CEST 2005

On Jul 4, 2005, at 4:37 AM, Pierre Chatelier wrote:

> Once again, LaTeXiT beta has been updated : http://ktd.club.fr/
> programmation/fichiers/LaTeXiT-beta.dmg
>
> Now the margins can be set in the preferences
> The document window is resizable to increase text areas size (and the
> preference pane about default preamble is resizable, too)
> You can use the font panel inspector in text areas, as in any other
> MacOS X text-aware application (So, Command-T triggers the font
> panel, and you can latexise with Command-Shift-T)
> Due to internal changes to handle this new feature, you may encounter
> incompatibilities with previous versions of LaTeXiT. If it is the
> case, do warn me and delete your latexit preferences, history and/or
> library. (see ~/Library/LaTeXiT and ~/Preferences/fr.club.ktd.latexit)

It is looking good. One more request regarding fonts. I would really
like to be able to set the default font in the main LaTeXiT source
panel. Otherwise, it appears that I will need to change it in the
source panel every time I start LaTeXiT (the Default Preamble in the
Preferences seems to remember my font choice).

Thanks again,

-- Gary
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>