[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jul 3 19:47:27 CEST 2005

On Jul 3, 2005, at 11:01 AM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> I don't know why I wasn't using Latin Modern, I usually do (need
> more sleep). I added it and I still get ugly fonts. See the
> following screen shot:
>
> http://www.esm.psu.edu/Faculty/Gray/book/LaTeXiT-font-issue.png
>
> for which my preamble is:
>
> \documentclass[12pt]{article}
> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
> \usepackage{lmodern}
>
> This is very odd since it works perfectly in TeXShop.
>
> -- Gary

Howdy,

Not ugly here! Sigh...

Have you tried to drag a copy to the desktop and opened it in Preview
to see if it's the display within LaTeXiT rather than the actual image?

Incidentally, the latest version of LaTeXiT does seem to have a
display problem. If I magnify the text is very blurry until I click
on the image.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>