[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT 1.2 beta

Matthew Inglis m.j.inglis at warwick.ac.uk
Sun Jul 3 12:42:55 CEST 2005

I seem to have a problem using LaTeXiT with Mail. When I type
something into a new mail message window, highlight it and use the
Services menu, instead of returning the pdf'd equation, it pastes
whatever I have on my clipboard. This is a bit odd, as it works
perfectly in TextEdit.

Can others reproduce this, or do I have a local problem?

Matthew

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>