[OS X TeX] Good bye!

Bernhard Barkow bb at creativeeyes.at
Sun Jan 30 21:09:00 CET 2005

Hi,

just a little note: you can also add these 2 lines to the local config
file
/usr/local/teTeX/texmf.cnf

extra_mem_bot.xetex = 0
extra_mem_bot.xelatex = 0

I found it a little cleaner to use the 'local' texmf.cnf' instead of
the one in web2c, because it is preserved when updating the TeX
installation with i-Installer (actually, a copy with a time stamp added
to the file name is created).

Regarding the original font issue, XeTeX is exactly what I have been
waiting for all those years, concerning the use of fonts on the Mac.
Just wonderful.

BB

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>