[OS X TeX] Mathematica with TeX

Amy Lee Wangsness amilee at iastate.edu
Wed Jan 26 22:21:00 CET 2005

I appreciate the answers I got previously for this question.  It helped a lot,
and my file now successfully compiles.  What I have done is to save a
mathematica file as a TeX file, and have tried to put the appropriate
style files, font files, etc. in the correct locations.

The resulting pdf file looks OK except for the matrices.  It appears that
they do not have enough space somehow.  Also, I am still getting some
errors having to do with fonts.

As for the matrices, I get the following error:

Overfull \hbox (14.77786pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 102--102
[]/pcrro7t at 8.0pt/In[2]:= $[]$

An example of the fonts error is:

Warning: /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/pdflatex (file Math2
Mono): kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 0+480/600 --dpi 480 Math1Mono
mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for Math1Mono.
Font Math2Mono at 480 not found

I have the following files which contain "Math2Mono":

Math2Mono.afm is located in usr/library/texmf/fonts/AFM
Math2Mono.pfa is located in usr/library/texmf/fonts/Type1
Math2Mono.tfm is located in usr/lirary/texmf/fonts/Type1

Can anyone tell me what else I should try?

Thank you so much for your help so far.

Amy

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>