[OS X TeX] Re: Fine tuning "captions"

Denis Chabot chabotd at globetrotter.net
Tue Jan 25 19:30:24 CET 2005

Hi,

Somebody suggested to have a look at Babel's settings.

It was good advice. In that paper I had only English (so maybe I should
comment out Babel's stuff altogether...) so I had placed a
\setlanguage{english} before my title. It turns out that to get Table
instead of Tab. I needed to have one \setlanguage{english} after the
\begin{document}.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>