[OS X TeX] OmniOutliner & LaTeX

Berndt  Farwer farwer at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Mon Jan 24 21:50:25 CET 2005

On 23 Jan 2005, at 4:17 Uhr, Curtis Clifton wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2005, at 9:11 PM, Alexandre Enkerli wrote:
>
>> To be more specific (for those of you not on the OO mailing-list),
>> members of the Omni Group are in fact writing a plugin for LaTeX
>> export but this plugin isn't ready. One of the developers (James
>> Moore) sent the following message to the OO list:
>>> The LaTeX plugin is in a beta state right now. Unfortunately
>>> finishing the plugin is queued behind several other things like
>>> getting caught up on support email. I had hoped to have the plugin
>>> out by now but there just hasn't been enough time.
>>>

> I can vouch that they are diligently working to get out from under
> their support backlog.  I received replies to 4 pending feature
> request/bug report emails earlier this evening.  Looks like the Omni
> folks are pulling some overtime to catch up from Mac Expo.

... just to keep you informed: I have had the chance to play with the
beta LaTeX export plugin for OO3 over the weekend. It looks very
promising, I have added some tiny bits of functionality and reported on
some shortcomings to James.

I am sure, it won't be long before a (preliminary) version is released.

Berndt

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>