[OS X TeX] OmniOutliner & LaTeX

Paul McCann pmccann at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Mon Jan 24 01:14:48 CET 2005

Hi Rene,
        you wrote...

> Could you please tell me a bit more about this?
> I had used the OOexport with OO2, but can't get
> it to work with OO3.

I've found the same thing, and I *think* it's because of a bug
in the export command. I sent a support request to the Omni
folk re this, but no confirmation or otherwise has emerged.

Here's my minimal version to illustrate the bug that I think
it stopping the export to latex script working: open an outliner
document and try to save it (programmatically) as opml. Works
fine from the menu, but in applescript...

set x to (path to the desktop) & "fred.opml"
tell application "OmniOutliner Professional"
    save document 1 as "opml" in x
end tell

Ugh: "NSInternalScriptError". And no permutation of file/alias/whatever
seems to shift it. Any thoughts? Certainly could be my lack of
applescript ability poking through (again), but I don't think so.

Cheers,
Paul
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>