[OS X TeX] xdvi and/or acrobat reader with darwin ports emacs

David Arnold darnold at northcoast.com
Sat Jan 22 05:59:46 CET 2005

All,

I've successfully installed Gerben's tex and Darwin Ports emacs
21.3.50_0+carbon+devel and Darwin Ports Auctex 11.53.

Now, I want to be able to view my tex file in xdvi via emacs. I'd also
like to set up inverse search, if possible, synching emacs and xdvi.
I'd also like to be able to open a pdf file via emacs in acrobat reader
7.0.

Anyone have success setting these things up? I've tried reading the
digests and I've gotten nowhere. I've set this up dozens of times in
linux and windows, but I can't get the hang of it on the Mac. Too much
conflicting information.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>