[OS X TeX] More TeXShop Questions

Chris Goedde cgoedde at condor.depaul.edu
Wed Jan 19 00:08:57 CET 2005

Hi all,

Is it possible to assign key equivalents to macros in TeXShop? If so,
how?

Éric Détrez recently asked a general question about using
KeyEquivalents.plist to change keyboard equivalents in TeXShop. I have
also had problems with this. I would love to hear from someone who has
used this file (as described in TeXShop's help) to change the keyboard
equivalents, and see an example KeyEquivalents.plist file that works
with TeXShop.

Under the Typeset menu there are several commands that I don't use and
don't plan to (MakeIndex, MetaPost, ConTeXt). Is there a way for to
hijack these for my own use for my own macros?

Thanks,

Chris Goedde

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>