[OS X TeX] pstoedit i-Package

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 18 19:18:27 CET 2005

On 18 jan 2005, at 18:02, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> A basic recompile would probably be easy for me to maintain (I have
> several of these which do not cost me any time to maintain, when I am
> told
> a newer version is available, I download, unarchive and run a make
> reinstall on my package (that is, these days after my 10.2.8 reboot
> which
> takes 15 minutes as it boots from a DVD with 10.2.8 + developer 8-)
> due to
> space constraints on my new iBook.

There is one issue: the package requires 10.3 (Panther) because of
dlcompat.
I've added a check in the prepare script to check for 10.3 (or rather
Darwin
7.0.0 or later). You'll have to run the developer tools on 10.3 as well
to compile.
I vaguely remembered you compiled everything on 10.2.x, that is why I
wanted to
create the package here.

> So, anyway, I could take over the package source and add it to my
> repositories easily enough. However, I kind of like other people
> producing
> packages.

I can imagine. Once you figure out how to do it, it's easy.

> Maybe some free source repository site like samovar could host it. The
> only thinkg you need after all is a site which accepts HTTP transfers.

Or I could ask the author of pstoedit to host the package, but for now
this
one works.

Maarten

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>