[OS X TeX] pstoedit i-Package

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Tue Jan 18 18:02:11 CET 2005

> Hi Listers,
>
> Note that I have no idea how long the URL will last, as I'm officially
> no longer at
> the Vrije Universiteit. Offers to host the download are appreciated.

A basic recompile would probably be easy for me to maintain (I have
several of these which do not cost me any time to maintain, when I am told
a newer version is available, I download, unarchive and run a make
reinstall on my package (that is, these days after my 10.2.8 reboot which
takes 15 minutes as it boots from a DVD with 10.2.8 + developer 8-) due to
space constraints on my new iBook.

So, anyway, I could take over the package source and add it to my
repositories easily enough. However, I kind of like other people producing
packages.

Maybe some free source repository site like samovar could host it. The
only thinkg you need after all is a site which accepts HTTP transfers.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>