[OS X TeX] pstoedit i-Package

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jan 18 17:44:12 CET 2005

On 1/18/05 10:17 AM, "Maarten Sneep" <maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Check your connection: both are fine from here (the first, when opened
> in Safari will give
> a 403 error, but is absolutely fine in i-installer, since i-installer
> will request specific
> files from the repository).

Howdy,

Ahhh... Got it using i-installer!!! That worked just fine.

Installation went ok but no man.1 file was added to /usr/local/man/. I
downloaded the source from the second URL (which now works fine!?) and
grabbed the man.1 file from it; now man works too.

>> If the traffic isn't too heavy I can post the download on my .Mac
>> download
>> page, <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2/> since Apple isn't really happy
>> with
>> heavy usage. But first I'd have to get it!
>
> Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. Somehow a university link seems to be
> more stable.
>
> Maarten

Not a problem. If you're desperate I can be there.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>