[OS X TeX] pdfsync versus toc? (Was Comm. Diagrams)

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Jan 18 05:13:35 CET 2005

I replaced all \emph by \textit in titles etc and, by the time I had
found them all, everything worked.

I am glad you did not say that \emph is a notoriously fragile command …

If and when the book is finished, I will state in no uncertain terms in
the Acknowledgements that, if the world is to be inflicted yet another
math text, this list is to be held entirely responsible.

Most grateful regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>