[OS X TeX] Commutative Diagrams

Justin Walker justin at mac.com
Sat Jan 15 22:16:49 CET 2005

On Jan 15, 2005, at 11:17, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> 1. I wish to apologize to Walker: I did not mean to appear "sarcastic"
> if only because I depend too much on the help I get here but also
> because of all the help I already got here.

I, at least, did not take your response as sarcasm (perhaps because I'm
insensitive :-}).  That's why I said I didn't get what you meant.

Mail is too unsubtle a medium to warrant reading things into messages,
and I try to avoid making assumptions about the state at the remote end
of the link :-}

Cheers,

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large  *
Institute for General Semantics        | It's not whether you win or

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>