[OS X TeX] Commutative Diagrams

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sat Jan 15 20:17:26 CET 2005

1. I wish to apologize to Walker: I did not mean to appear "sarcastic"
if only because I depend too much on the help I get here but also
because of all the help I already got here.

2. I moved \usepackage{pdfsync} after \usepackage{amscd}but no change.

3. Voisin was right in that I had installed amscd. I removed it but no
change. By the way, I found amscd not quite where he indicated:
MacIntosh HD>Library>teTex>share>texmf.tetex>tex>latex>amsmath>amscd.sty
Does this mean I fouled up somewhere? I i-installed 1.35e this summer
and have not touched it since.

4. I commented out the three lines between \[ \begin{CD} and \end{CD}
\]. It still won't work but the console now says
    ABD: EveryShipOut initializing macros (I can't remember if I saw
that before.)
    !Extra }, or forgotten $.
    \end CD->\crcr \egroup
    l.9 \end{CD}
    \]

5. The issue is not a burning one as I am not using that many diagrams
and can always uncomment them and comment pdfsync out when I need to see
them or just include pdf figures. It is more that it is "annoying".  So,
the question is: should I just forget about it?

Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>