[OS X TeX] TeXShop Question

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Jan 15 01:44:04 CET 2005

As TeXShop's Help explains, TS will always print the pdf file of the
source by default. I assume this is done by a simple script
if source =name.tex then print name.pdf

Your renaming of the source file causes TS to print the wrong pdf file.

Possible solution, write a script that picks the front pdf and prints
it via the shell.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>