[OS X TeX] Wrapping and formatting paragraphs in Texshop (and other misc.)

David Arnold darnold at northcoast.com
Wed Jan 12 21:16:09 CET 2005

All,

I've noted that some of my files differ in Texshop. What I am working
on came from the windows environment text system (Emacs + Miktex).

Some times Ctrl+k will kill a single line, sometimes a whole paragraph.
Thus, even though it looks like a nicely wrapped paragraph onscreen, it
is really one long line. Even inverse search with pdfsync selects a
"paragraph" indicating it is one long line.

How can I reformat my document in Texshop so that one long line becomes
a paragraph with line endings? So that when I hit Ctrl+k, I delete to
the end of the line and not the whole paragraph?

How can I turn on line endings in Texshop?

How can I reformat a paragraph in Texshop?

Does anyone know how to configure Texshop to show what line the cursor
is on? I know about Command-L, but I want to see line number in the
status bar (or somewhere).

Does anyone know how to configure the cursor? I'd like to change its
size to make it more visible. I have a hard time finding it on the
screen with these old eyes. :-)

Thanks.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>