[OS X TeX] Text Wrangler is free

Jason Davies ucgajpd at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 12:24:30 CET 2005

>I doubt it sold that well anyway -- IMO it was a little expensive for
>a BBEdit lite. Hopefully Claus's flashmode will work nicely with it!

to be fair, BBEdit lite was always something worth charging for:-) and
TW is far more powerful than lite ever was - if I'm right that
Applescript is supported. I just hope that BB continues to pay it's way,
for all our sakes.

I suspect the script engine is very similar to BBEdit so renaming the
app will make the scripts work - but haven't investigated (I have
BBEdit).

anyway, glad someone here will benefit...
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>