[OS X TeX] Acrobat Reader 7

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jan 10 12:20:39 CET 2005

Am 10.01.2005 um 10:58 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> Then you'll notice the Adobe Reader's plugin has been reset as
> Safari's default plugin for PDF files. Whether this is a bug or an
> intentional imperialistic behaviour, I don't know. I imagine this is a
> bug, because the corresponding item in the Internet preference panel
> only offers the choice "Adobe Reader 7.0.0" and does not see the other
> PDF visualizers or plugins.

It's probably an imperialistic feature -- as the size in which Acrobat
Reader opens on screen. But what is this  'Internet preference panel'?
Is it MisFox or something different?

At least Firefox seems to be resistant against Adobe's PDF Plugin (as
Netscape and Mozilla too, and OmniWeb has only one comment for it:
invalid, but Shiira seems to be infected too).

--
Greetings

   Pete

Time flies like an error