[OS X TeX] Acrobat Reader 7

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jan 9 23:37:27 CET 2005

Allô Bruno!

Last year you were introducing to us Acrobat 7 -- was it the free
Reader or the commercial product?

I've read, no, I actually heard, that the free reader would contain the
MinionPro font. Great, thought I, this would finally reveal what this
/onefitted glyph in the PS expert font of MinionPro might look like. So
I fetched the free reader and installed it. Then I opened in Finder the
package' contents and travelled to MacOS/Resource/Font. There they
were! And MyriadPro too! So I started to install them -- and had to
find out that the file MinionPro-Regular.otf is in Finder's inspector
(⌘-i) described in general as "Fullname: Myriad Pro."

How can you find it's real software? It has a bug. Or two?
--
Greetings

   Pete

War springs from unseen and generally insignificant causes.
-Anonymous

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>