OS X Emacs builds "database" (was Re: [OS X TeX] AquaTkbibtex)

Thøger Juul Thorsen thoeger at fys.ku.dk
Fri Jan 7 13:58:00 CET 2005

May I mention a really simple way to build Emacs from CVS: In the
package you fetch, there's a script called 'make-package' or something
of the likes. It builds a self-contained Carbon Emacs into a  Diskimage
that you can just drag to any folder. Carbonized, relocatable and
supporting images and other stuff, making it easy to use AUCTeX and
preview-latex etc.

/Thøger

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>