[OS X TeX] input versus include in Texshop

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 7 11:56:32 CET 2005

On 7 jan 2005, at 8:42, Eric van der Oord wrote:

> I've made some trials, whith   iTeXmac,  Gerben's  TL2004 and the
> 31/1/2004 version of pdfsync.sty :
>
> 	\input bla ==> pdfsync doesn't work ;
>
> 	\input{bla} ==> pdfsync works fine.
>
> HTH

That is known, and was not the issue. The problem is that pdfsync
doesn't work on the simplest of documents: just paragraphs without any
further commands. TeX uses \par commands in that case (which were not
patched). pdfsync only patches \@@par, which apparently is only used
for more complicated paragraph breaks. The patch Curtis Clifton
supplied works fine.

Maarten

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>