[OS X TeX] pdfsync and askinclude

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jan 5 18:42:53 CET 2005

The usage is \include{path}, where 'path' is the relative or absolute
path to your document - notice that even an absolute path may not start
with a "/".

\include{Chapter2/two} means that the tex file two.tex is installed in
masterDirectiory/Chapter2, where masterDirectory is the directory of
your root or master file.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>