[OS X TeX] [Announcement] New Fourier-GUT

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jan 1 15:15:15 CET 2005

On 1/1/05 7:26 AM, "Michel Bovani" <michel.bovani at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Fourier-GUT v 1.4 is now aivable.
> It will be on ctan soon, and y can find it now here:
>
> ftp.gutenberg.eu.org/pub/gut/distribs/fourier/Fourier-GUT-v14.tgz

Thank you very much for efforts. I really like the look of Fourier-GUTenberg
(Utopia) and have been looking forward to the update. I've been using it
with Helvetica scaled to 0.875 for the sans serif font and either courier
scaled to 0.95 or a custom scaling of Lucida Typewriter for the monospaced
font. It all looks quite nice.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>