[OS X TeX] migration from Fink to Gerben Wierda's TeX

Julien Salort lists at juliensalort.org
Wed Feb 23 12:22:02 CET 2005

Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE> wrote:

> Although it will work to have both teTeX distributions (you only need
> to handle $TEXMF and $PATH or $path, and this might be in shells and in
> Emacs easier than in TeXShop), Gerben Wierda's i-Packages are a better
> choice. Just look at the extra packages! And then possible bugs are
> checked and corrected in a more direct way.

The only thing I personnaly miss in GW's distribution is lilypond.
That's why I have both distributions on my system.
I had trouble to get fink's lilypond working with GW's tetex.
(the system-tetex package got installed correctly but lilypond didn't
work).

--
R: Parce que ça renverse bêtement l'ordre naturel de lecture!
Q: Mais pourquoi citer en fin d'article est-il si effroyable?