[OS X TeX] Default Truetype Fonts?

Aaron Jackson jackson at msrce.howard.edu
Tue Feb 22 22:58:18 CET 2005

That's a very strange requirement.  Do you have the exact wording?  Is
it required that the fonts be embedded within the document?  If you use
one of the standard fonts and do not embed them, then the ttf version
of the local machine should be used.  The problem is if you have any
math in your document...

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>