[OS X TeX] TeXshop and Makefiles/preprocessor and multiple .tex files

Johan Glimming glimming at kth.se
Tue Feb 22 11:42:10 CET 2005

Hi

I am using a Makefile for building my dvi,pdf,ps from LaTeX files. The
reason for this is that I use a preprocessor which first generates a
file FILE.out.tex from FILE.tex from my TeX source.  This preprocessor
accepts some special comments such as %include etc which conform with
LaTeX syntax.

In addition, I normally split up my LaTeX files into a bunch of smaller
files such as section1.tex and section2.tex to easily handle them.

Now, I am a beginner of TeXshop, and I wonder if I can at all use
TeXshop together with these slightly special requirements. Maybe
someone else has experience from this or related requirements?

Johan Glimming.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>