[OS X TeX] Colored words

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sun Feb 20 15:07:09 CET 2005

Aaron Jackson wrote:

> You most likely only need to change the C references to tex, or
> something similar, in order to use it as is.  Then just tweek until
> you get what you want...

Awsome! Indeed, all I did was to change C to tex and Hello world to
file.tex and there it was.

Unfortunately, this does not help me. Here is my situation:

In the process of a step by step instruction, I am refering within my
own text to pieces of the TeXShop source code that a person already has.
Using the TeXShop look and feel for these pieces of source code would
avoid the use of quotes. Here is an example of what I am writing:

            Say you want to Boldface the word "text". Select "text", Go
Window > LaTeX panel > Typeface > Bold. Observe that, in the source,
"text" is now the argument of "\textbf{ }". Typeset.

Most of this is in Body Text but I would like "text" to be in Helvetica,
"\textbf" to be in blue Helvetica with the curly braces "{ }" in green
Helvetica, rather than in Body Text between quotes.

Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>