[OS X TeX] Colored words

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Feb 19 18:46:30 CET 2005

On 2/19/05 11:35 AM, "Alain Schremmer" <Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net> wrote:

> Now that my dental problem has been cured, I would like to know how I
> can emulate TeXshop's source style.
> Specifically, while, in Companion2ed, I found that fancyvrb allows one
> to reformat a whole line (page 157), I have not been able to
> "Helveticize" and color single words within a line of regular LaTeX text.
> Regards
> --schremmer

Howdy,

Documentation for the fancyvrb package is in
'/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/latex/fancyvrb/'
Or use the symbolic link
'/Library/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/latex/fancyvrb/'
assuming you've got the documentation loaded. Basically you've got to tell
the Verbatim environment what to use as a ``command'' character.

What kind of pretty printing are you trying to do? If it's programming
language printing take a look at the listings package.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>