[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest #1288 - 02/15/05

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 16 14:38:54 CET 2005

Am 16.02.2005 um 13:19 schrieb Lawrence Paulson:

> @ARTICLE{abadi-conjoining,
>   author = {Mart{\'\i}n Abadi and Leslie Lamport},
>
> @INPROCEEDINGS{despeyroux-proof,
>   author = {Jo‘lle Despeyroux},

Larry,

I wouldn't write Martín Abadi's name that complicated. TeX knows that
for í it's better to use a dotlessi. So it's sufficient to write {\'i}.
{Jo‘lle Despeyroux} to me does not seem to be a valid name, and
obviously to BibTeX either. Her first name probably is Joëlle, or
Jo{\"e}lle.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>