[OS X TeX] Wish list

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sat Feb 12 20:25:47 CET 2005

Denis Chabot wrote:
But we should have such a "wish list" for programmers in search of a
challenge or simply inclined to make LaTeX better.

As for myself, here a couple of items that I would love TeXShop to have
(I would rather fight than switch).

(1) Command Select to select discontinuous text to which to apply
typeface formatting from the LaTeX panel.

(2) An alternate view of the source file, with a toggle switch to go
from one view to the other, in which, for instance, upon applying "Bold"
from the LaTeX panel to some source text, the latter would appear
boldfaced rather than as the argument of "\textbf{}".

(3) In such an alternate view, footnotes could perhaps not show.

Regards
--schremmer
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>