[OS X TeX] Replace LaTeX????

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Fri Feb 11 17:22:37 CET 2005

Look, I have no problems with LaTeX, I like it a lot. At the moment,
it's the best tool for what I need to do (which isn't fancy.I neither
need math, nor any special scripts). But there are things which I like
better in a WYSIWYG app: footnotes is an example. To have them in your
main text is not nice IMO and unfortunately, none of the common LaTeX
editors provide collapsable footnotes. I prefer to have the footnotes
not intervene with my main text. But currently, there are too many
things LaTeX does better (the combination of bibtex and multibib is
hard to beat), but I'm always willing to try new things.

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Mutschellenstr. 97