[OS X TeX] OT: Pages from iWork

Ingo Reich ingo.reich at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Feb 10 12:17:55 CET 2005

Am 08.02.2005 um 01:30 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

> Some OT reflections on first minutes of use of a just installed Pages:

Hi Bruno,
do you know whether Pages has 'real' OpenType support, i.e., whether
oldstyle numerals and real small caps from OpenType fonts like, e.g.,
Garamond Pro are easily accessible (via OS X's character palette). I
tried this recently in Word 2004 and Apple Works 6 (for a colleague of
mine!), but it seems only to be possible with SimpleText (more
precisely: I only succeeded using Simple Text).
Ingo

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>